Beginnings of a New Blog!

Posted by Samantha Meis | Posted in | Posted on 12:46 PM

After more than a year of creating, maintaing, and consulting about social media marketing from the travel industry to the dental industry, I finally decided to practice what I preach and create my own blog. TADA here it is.

Social media can have many purposes: to promote a business, to connect people, to plan events, ect. The purpose of my efforts, though, is to create a channel where my clients (or anyone else who stumbles upon this blog) can learn social media tips, news, and access tutorials, so they can improve their own social networking efforts.

It has been proven time and time again that social media marketing is an extremely effective outreach strategy. Sometimes the latest, hottest thing really is useful, so take what you learn, interact with your community, and have fun with it!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment